Are you going to apply for your first Credit Card?If Yes then the ICICI Bank Credit Cards can be a good option for you.
ICICI Bank is the largest private sector bank in India. With multiple other services, ICICI Bank is also providing credit cards to bank customers. If you want to , then Bank is having multiple card options as per your needs.
Applicant Credit Score must be more than 740 and not should have any default and fraud history with any bank and other working/ existing financial institutions in India.
ICICI Credit Card is an intelligent choice with minimum hassle. ICICI bank is known for its out-of-the-box products and this credit card is one of them. ICICI Bank Credit Card is an ideal choice especially for those who need an instant credit card with no frills attached. Those who are looking towards building their credit score, this credit card is an ideal choice for them as well. With this credit card, the card bearer gets a complimentary membership to the Credit Builder Program. This association helps the card bearer gain good credit score and reputation against his/ her good credit behaviour. The applicant also gets access to massive knowledge on credit score building. Read on to know about the list of benefits that come along with this credit card!
Features of ICICI Bank Credit Card
- Some of the main features of ICICI Bank Credit Card are listed below:
- ICICI Bank Credit Card is an assured card with no joining fee and annual charges.
- No income documents are required to be shown while applying for the card.
- Every retail purchase worth ₹100 (except fuel), gets you 2 PAYBACK points.
- The card is internationally recognised and you can avail services like Global Emergency Assistance and card replacement in any city of any country across the globe.
- The card is available at the lowest interest rate as compared to other products of the similar segment.
- No interest is charged against making a full payment against your outstanding balance.
- Earn ₹100 off on movie bookings made through Bookmyshow, twice a month.
- Courtesy Culinary Treats Program, you get a minimum of 15% waived off on your dining bills at over 800 restaurants across the nation.
- Avail a 1% waiver at fuel surcharge on fuel purchase up to ₹4,000 at HPCL pumps on the card swipe at ICICI Merchant Services.
Eligibility Criteria of ICICI Bank Credit Card
Take a look at the following eligibility criteria for the ICICI Bank Credit Card:
- Age Limit: The age limit of the applicant should come under the age bracket of 18 years to 60 years. The add-on age limit is 15 years.
- Income Stability: The applicant must have a stable income source to keep up with the process of repayment.
- Nationality: The applicant should have an Indian nationality.
- Credit Score: The applicant must bear a considerably good credit score and must not have a history of credit defaults.
- Valid Fixed Deposit- To get an ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card, you will need a valid fixed deposit with the bank of a minimum amount of ₹20,000.
- Tenure of Fixed Deposit- The minimum tenure of the Fixed Deposit has to be of 180 days for it to be valid in order to obtain the credit card.
- Ownership of Fixed Deposit- The Fixed Deposit should not be in the name of a third party, a partnership firm, HUF, society, trust or a company.
- Type of Fixed Deposit- The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum credit Card can not be issued to you if against linked/ quantum/ 80C/ NRE/ NRO/ HFC Fixed Deposits or if a lien is marked on the deposit.
Documents Required for ICICI Bank Credit Card
The documents required to apply for the ICICI Bank Credit Card are:
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- PAN Card
- Passport sized photographs
ICICI Credit Card Limit
ICICI decides the credit limit of an applicant based on the income one earns, besides checking the office where he/she works. Even the residence is also checked. And not to forget the all important credit score, which tells a lot about the credit worthiness of an applicant. All these aspects are scrutinized by the private lender to assign a credit limit.